View Profile Trapezoid

All 21 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Yay

Haha. Cute. Oh you forumers, always foruming.

niklasva responds:

Oh yes, We forumers, always foruming.

You're on fire, Kepple. FIRE.

TmsT responds:

Oh STOP it. You're the one who's fuh-LAMing oh yes you are. ;)

YAY

You're just plain awesome, Andrew.

TmsT responds:

And you're special awesome. :D

Ooh!

That's cool. Great animation, I like the voices and original art. The pacing could be snappier though, but I really appreciate the tribute. :)
The Numa Numa part made me laugh out loud.

White-Flame responds:

Ahh well if it isant GOD of the Puppets himself! I'm glad you like it, hopfully U wil get some insperation as 2 do some more yourself, I will take the style and keep going and also maybe make a Lord Of the Rings Puppet show too!!..

Hilarious concept, but could've been a lot better.

Okay, the idea was really funny, perfect song, and the animation and acting was just fine, but you could've done a lot more with the concept. The weird violent little drama thing at the end was kinda pointless and spoiled the flow that the first part had set up. Otherwise, good job, but the song itself was funnier than anything you wrote.

Jesus.

Okay, your animation is top notch. But for Christ's sake, Retarded Animal Babies represents all that is wrong with modern humor. It's like Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and the Farrelly brothers crapped on a script and hired kids from the Junior High detention hall to doctor it with crayons.
In short, not my type of comedy.

Dave responds:

AACK! The God of Animutations hates me! Shit, man, I remember writing you a fan mail TWO YEARS AGO when you were only fucking 13!! What does this say about me? That's it...my life is in the dumper. I'm going to say hello to a car grill now. Goodbye cruel world.

Awesome.

This is top quality. I love Weird Al. POLKA POLKA POLKA! This definately deserves Daily Feature. SO BE IT.

And stay out, you meddling hobo!

This is an excellent Fanimutation, dude! I just love the song. And the features and secrets and stuff. Great job. I'm finally getting the hang of the ST3R3-O-Vision(TM).
I wish you included Play controls though...

Good, but sigh...

I'll give this a good review because it was well made, but for cripe's sake, aren't there enough Mario animations on Newgrounds? Beeee original.

Wow.

This is one of the bottom ranked Flash animations on Newgrounds, but I was still somehow amused by it. Just the very notion that someone would make this kind of thing, just to annoy people, amused me. The execution was terrible, though, just the same stupid animation. Of course, it would be a waste of time to put any effort into it.
I love the song, though.

www.eviltrailmix.com